It is clear for almost anyone – and right from scratch – that a Cocktail Party is much fun.
One just needs a tad of imagination to picture a lavishly decorated spacious hall, in a restaurant or luxurious hotel, together with elegant dressed-up ladies and gentlemen, ritzy wineglasses dancing in their hands.
You can overhear much the same dialogue at the bar:
* One Cosmopolitan, please. And make sure the lime juice is unsweetened.
* Focus on vodka, sir?
* Right you are.
It is fine but seemingly, we have missed something crucial here. Which is softly-softly saxophone music at your Cocktail Party.
I will be playing the sax – for the atmosphere to get remarkable; for your guests to get another reason to smile.
You do not need to worry about live saxophone music being haunting or attracting too much attention.
In my experienced hands, the responsive instrument, be it an alto saxophone or a tenor sax, will enliven any party – no matter how conventional the start is.
There may be various ‘WHYs’ that will bring you to the brightest idea – that of inviting a saxophonist pro to your party.
Let us look into each of them to make the right choice at the end of our story.
* With such a star attraction, there is no need to look for any other performers as my customized concert programme will make the whole scene.
* On the other hand, if you crave for sax tunes solely as background music on your party, you can ask me for getting into the shade – so that your guests could enjoy their casual conversations with no need to raise their voices.
* The wealth of tunes and soundtracks in my repertory can save your time as you do not have to put your mind to the choice.
* A thoroughly picked selection of tracks would add style even to such a glamorous meet-up as a Cocktail Party. It could consist of any jazzy or bluesy melodies of the 20s, 30s, 40s, and so on. Or might include some time-honoured classics.
Needless to say, all the latest hits are on offer, too!
As you can see, there exist various cases when one cannot do without a professional musician whose choice fell on the saxophone a while ago.
There are some more exotic options that are available on request.
* singing to my accompaniment;
* playing music in a duet;
* partaking in a party quest in a number of ways.
The latter is mainly about announcing the end or the start of some part of the programme with the help of my sax. I can also imitate the well-loved musical show of the past, where participants would guess popular melodies by the first few notes.
Hopefully, it is clear now that we are limited only to our own fantasy and time for preparation. As experience, class and good taste of a saxophone pro are among the strong sides of your future Cocktail Party.
I would like to emphasize that a proper time supply will only play into our hands. As we undoubtedly will have to discuss everything with you – well ahead and up to the finest detail. And may need some time to rehearse the whole show or some of its key parts.